With its aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
- Adjustable angle from 0 to +45 degrees - 2 bolt removable faceplate for easy adjustability/assembly
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
Customize the comfort of your ride with the Front Load Adjustable Quill Stem. The long quill length and angle choices make proper handlebar placement a breeze and the polished aluminum construction provides strength and great looks.
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$90.00 - $100.00
With its 3D-forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate, and titanium hardware, Giant's Contact OD2 Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride. The oversize box cross-section gives you stiffness that you can feel when you really torque on the bars. The recessed top cap and integrated upper spacer give you a clean, streamlined look that increases the steerer interface for a super solid front end. This stem is compatible with Giant's OverDrive 2 1-1/4-inch fork steerers as well as standard 1-1/8-inch steerers.
- Durable, lightweight forged 6061 aluminum construction - 52mm wide clamp for added stiffness - Adjustable reach (40 or 50mm) - 0° rise for long-travel bikes - Compatible with: 2005+ Rockshox Boxxer, Fox 40, and Manitou Dorado forks (each sold separately)
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Page 1 of 1