$12.99 - $59.00
Race Face bottom bracket adapter kits for X-Type cranksets.
- Adapts ISCG mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
$23.39 - $30.00
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$23.99 - $30.00
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
All of Chris King's bottom bracket offerings will need an appropriate Conversion Kit specific to the brand and model of crankset to be used. - 73mm Threaded BB Shell - 24mm Mountain Cranksets - Common Cranks: Shimano mountain, FSA mountain, FSA SLK Light, Gravity, Race Face mountain, Rotor, Surly - Conversion Kit required to work with the Chris King ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
$38.00 - $41.00
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37" - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 65 g - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
TruVativ's Howitzer XR Bottom Bracket is built tough for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
$49.99 - $55.00
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$59.99 - $80.00
Race Face B6 Cupsets for BB92, PF30, and 100 or 73mm BSA bottom brackets. • Race Face BSA30 cups are installed with a RF BSA30 cup tool or with BSA30 standard tools from Rotor, Zipp, and Enduro • Standard 6806 retainer bearings • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease • Cups are machined for a high tolerance frame fit • Includes an industry exclusive inner sleeve to protect against water • 19 ball flanged retainer bearings • Allow the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells without decreasing ball bearing size • Bearing races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease • For Cinch 30mm spindles
• Custom 6805, 16 ball retainer bearings with titanium coated races for outstanding corrosion resistance • Bearings feature Race Face's custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out • Designed to be used with cranksets that have either X-Type or EXI spindles
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Bottom Bracket features smooth-spinning, low-drag bearings for maximum power on the track. The Octalink spindle provides a stiff, high-efficiency platform for your next effort at the Hour Record.
Wheels Mfg solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable. Notes: - For use with BB30 Wide 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm. - Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BB30 CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH! - Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29). - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI) - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 Wide, BB30a, 386EVO, Rotor 3D+, SRAM BB30 Wide - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm - Weight: 102g
Wheels Mfg BB86/92 thread together bottom bracket for use with 24mm spindle diameter cranksets. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch, 48.5mm outer diameter cups. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm, 92mm, 89.5mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 106g
PF30 Threaded bottom bracket features two machined aluminum cups that thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Directly replaces all OEM PF30 bottom brackets. Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch, 48.5mm outer diameter cups. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 79mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 114g
Page 1 of 1