With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7100 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7120 4-piston design is optimized for the toughest enduro trails.
- 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000 even under high-temp conditions
- Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
- Tool-free lever reach adjustment
- I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
- Includes finned metal pads