Pearl Izumi Merino Wool Cycling Cap
The problem with so many cycling caps is that they are too bulky to fit under most helmets. Ours reduces that bulk by using the same 18.5-micron Merino/polyester plated construction found in our base layers, so that it will fit under a helmet and wick moisture away as it regulates temperature. A flexible, durable insert in the bill ensures it will survive machine washing.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Cycling-specific bill provides sun protection without hindering visibility when in the drops.
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product.
|Phantom / One Size||191234484008||143619016LRONE||210000040373|