Sidi's Caliper Straps are compatible with their Caliper Buckles (sold separately) to deliver a secure fit with the Soft Instep Closure System.
- Compatible with Look Delta System - Engineering thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 9-degree arc
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection Simple pull-on design Reflective elements for low–light visibility Recommended for road shoes with external cleats Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
Pearl Izumi's thinnest, lightest and most aerodynamic shoe cover is perfect for racing or riding in cool, windy conditions. It's made with a breathable P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric that stretches to optimize your aero advantage while keeping your feet dry and comfortable. It also features a zippered rear closure for improved aerodynamics. Features: - P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric provides lightweight wind protection and water resistance - Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamics - Zippered heel closure for improved fit and improved aerodynamics - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Upper: 50% nylon 40% polyurethane 10% elastane; Bottom: 59% nylon 25% Kevlar aramid 16% polyurethane; Imported
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Fend off darkness and soggy feet with Luminite Overshoes. Crafted from seam-taped, waterproof fabric, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles and stout stitching. And, the Luminite Overshoes are surrounded in 360-degree reflective trim for excellent visibility.
Designed for the nastiest, frigid conditions, the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. AmFIB WxB Shoe Covers transform your road shoes, allowing them to thrive year round. Primaloft Gold insulation and P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric with an Outdry membrane provides waterproof, breathable coverage to keep feet toasty. Kevlar bottoms and rubber reinforcements on the toes add durability to the high-wear areas. The best part: Pearl's patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure makes these covers easy to put on and take off, while ensuring a snug fit against both your shoe and ankle. Features: - P.R.O. Barrier WxB powered by Outdry provides optimal water protection by bonding the waterproof, breathable membrane directly to the interior of the shell fabric - 100g Primaloft Gold insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk - Updated two-stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - Kevlar road bottom spreads open for easy on and off while providing superior durability - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Reflective elements for low-light visibility - Shell: 100% polyester; Insulation: 100% polyester; Bottom: 59% nylon 25% Kevlar aramid 16% polyurethane
Page 1 of 1