- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Not compatible with the V3 Power Unit - Required for external mounting of V2 Power Unit
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
The EPS Power Unit is the brain of the entire EPS system. The power unit input/output gate charges the battery and updates the firmware. The unit checks and manages the battery pack, interacts with the interface, drives the front and rear derailleurs, and displays system anomalies through an acoustic buzzer and RGD light. EPS V2 Power Units are for internal battery applications, under bottom bracket, or under chain stay mounting options and require the specific EPS V2 Interface. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F - 17mm diameter for easy seat post installation - Battery charges through the Interface Unit - Compatible only with the Super Record/Record V3 Power Unit
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height = 9mm
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules - 5mm
Dimension Anodized M5 Bolts fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts. - Fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts - Tapered socket head with 4mm broach M5 diameter bolt, 0.8mm thread pitch - 16mm thread length - Aluminium - Sold individually
Page 1 of 26 Next page