Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra thick, extra wide, extra soft, and extra tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails. The 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - Washable surface is resistant to wear and packing out - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch - Length: 152cm
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra-thick, extra-wide, extra-soft, and extra-tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails, the 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
- PU and microfiber material - Extra grippy for all conditions - Smart silicone adhesive back (easy to replace) - Thickness: 2.5mm
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
- 3.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
More comfort, more control. Advanced three-part construction is used to create a supple, durable tape with excellent vibration damping properties and a tacky all-weather finish. Where it thrives: The open road, up and down hills What it's built for: Comfort, control Highlights: - Lightweight EVA foam with a QuellGel silicone gel-layer provides an effective barrier against road-buzz for extra comfort - Thin polyurethane upper and knurled pattern provide grip in all weather / Includes: 2x tape rolls, lever strips, bar end-plugs, and finishing strips - Thickness: 3mm, length: 200cm, weight: 112g
Gecko Grip is EVA foam and ventilated polyurethane in a laminated, layered construction. Gecko Grip has a rubbery, "grippy" feel compared to cork tape. It lays flat on the wrapped bars and is thinner than cork. It doesn't absorb sweat as easily as cork and can be wiped off with a wet rag in seconds.
Rubber Gecko is a cushy bar tape made with foam and an outer layer of natural rubber. Rubber Gecko offers a soft tactile grip with a bit of give to it. It wraps slightly fatter than our original gecko grip, but not by much. Perfect for the rainy, cold cobbled classics.
- Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle. The texture is tacky and durable, yet it has almost a velvety feel. This is a lightweight option for riders who want a thicker bar tape that absorbs vibrations of rough roads, but still want a bar tape with a lower profile. - 100% EVA foam compound - Tacky, comfortable, conforms to hands - Tapered side profile allows for custom, even thickness when wrapping - 2.5mm thick (compared to the 5mm of Supple Bar tape) - 40mm wide
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
$23.00 - $36.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
The Performance bar tape features a lightweight design backed with shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 2.5mm thickness
The Performance Bar Tape features a lightweight design backed with shock-reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 3.5mm thickness
- DSP Bar Tape V2 features a new pattern, an upgraded polymer and a screw-in bar plug - The new pattern is more technical with a new design and multiple layers of depth - The polymer has new formula enhanced for more durability and comfort - The new plug provides a clean, tight finish.
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 2.0mm thick
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 3.0mm thick
- Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock-proof foam. - 2.5mm thick.
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition. - Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern. - 2.5mm thick.
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
Page 1 of 2 Next page