Covid - 19
Dear Kirkland Bicycle Clients and Vendors-
We at Kirkland Bicycle are taking every precaution possible to keep you and our staff protected so that we may continue to serve our community as best we can.
Our regular business hours have changed to minimize exposure
We are now closed on Wednesdays until further notice to catch up on repairs,service and cleaning. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
M,T,T,F: 11-5 | Wed CLOSED
SAT: 11-4 SUN: 11-4
The following is a list of best practices guidelines to follow while in our store to help keep everyone protected…
- We are limiting the number of patrons to 2 max. No groups please.
- Practice Social Distancing while in the store.
- We are not currently offering demo/rental bikes
- No “on-the-spot” repairs at this time. Please drop off your bike, utilizing curbside drop off and pick up of bikes by calling in.
- Our restrooms are currently closed to the public- please plan accordingly
- If you plan to test ride a bicycle, please bring your own helmet. An associate can assist you in purchasing one if needed. We will ask you to wear disposable nitrile gloves while test riding and touching bikes.
- No cash accepted- Please pay by Credit Card, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Unfortunately, this is not a good time for browsing and touching products. We ask that you check out our website and/or give us a call instead.
If the door is locked during business hours, we are currently at capacity, and will let you in as others leave.
Thanks for your understanding, go for a safe mellow bike ride and be well.